Saturday 10 January 2015

Super cute baby cards

Hi everyone!

It has been a long time. Several things have happened and I have moved cities, and have gone back to cardmaking as I've started to sell some again at work. It is a good motivation for getting back into cards as my other hobbies (photography, crochet) were starting to compete with it!

I thought I should share the baby cards I made the other week that I am absolutely in love with.


I used a smudging tool against a cloud die cut as a mask. It has come out better than I had even imagined and the Mama Elephant set is just perfect for baby cards :)

Hoping to share more cards with you all soon!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMPS: [Mama Elephant] Up and Away; [Papertrey Ink] Night, Night, Moon
INK: [Papertrey Ink] Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Melon Berry; [VersaFine] Onyx Black; [Adirondack] Pitch Black
PAPER: [Papertrey Ink] Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White
OTHER: [Mama Elephant] Up and Away - Creative Cuts, Landscape Trio - Creative Cuts; [Tim Holtz] Blending tool; [Copic] Various colours; [Mister Huey] Calico Shine

No comments: