Thursday 9 August 2012

Less than 48 hours!

Hi everyone,

I'm flying out in less than 48 hours. It is unlikely that I will be making many updates during the three months I am in Aitutaki (Cook Islands). I have set up a new blog (more aimed at giving information to other med students keen to have their Elective there), which you are welcome to pop by and say hi, and see what I am up to.

Elective Blog: The Asian on Aitutaki

I can't possibly pack my cardmaking things over there (since it's going to be 50kg easy on its own!), so no cards from me for a while. But I can certainly share photos of coconuts instead ;)

Last day of med school tomorrow (well, sort of since Elective does not quite count).

One last assessment tomorrow (sort of).

And when I'm back, I'll be starting work as a doctor within 2 weeks! Eeeek!

Take care everyone. I'll be back ;)

No comments: