Monday 18 June 2012

Just remembered

Hi everyone. Sorry to keep you all waiting for something new!

I just remembered I had 'rejected' cards from PaperCrafts that I could have shared with you all. Well, technically just one, because I resubmitted the other one :P

I am totally knackered today. Not sure why but it's not a good sign given I'm on call tomorrow! 


This was submitted for the Nov/Dec issue I think. They were after something clean and classy (something along that line) so I went with the less is better option.

A simple window with embossed images worked rather nicely, except that the plastic warped under the heat. Not sure if I will bother trying again later lol
 
Anyway, sorry for a short post. I might feel like making a card tonight before bed seeing as I'm not in the mood for cover letters (I've done the two that were the important ones - still deciding how much effort I want to put in the remaining 4-5. They are optional to be honest but better to give myself more chance than not).
 
Thanks for coming around!
 
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [PTI] Stocking Prints; [SU!] Snow Swirled
INK: Versamark
PAPER: [PTI] Stamper's Select White
OTHER: [PTI] Stamp plastic packaging; [Filigree] embossing powder (white, silver); [KaiserCraft] rhinestones (silver)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card!!! Definitely not a reject in my book! Love it!