Sunday 27 May 2012

Sorry for lack of update

Looks like I've gotten some people worried with my lack of updates!

Things have been ok. I've just moved onto a busy run so have less time for crafting. Not to mention I have a stack of cover letters and CVs to do for job applications for end of year (they are all due at the end of June!!!). Not exactly exciting things to be doing!

My Cuttlebug hasn't seen much love from me lately either and hopefully I can pump out a few cards later, but it appears that my motivation has gone down again after having made ~25 cards in a rush for Steph.

So, my apologies for lack of updates and still having half the blog images not uploaded (which is terrible of me). I will be back... eventually! Ta!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I can't believe how fast the year has gone by and that you will be applying for a job which is just around the corner. Hope you can find a little inspiration to help you through to the end. Hugs!