Thursday 26 April 2012

More Cards for Steph!

Okay... more cards! Woohoo.

Steph and I are stuck with her teenage boys cards. We don't exactly have masculine sets and it's hard to not make them look childish. But anyway, we'll figure something out. Or they'll just have to suck it up. LOL.

*EDIT - I just realised I double posted the first card. Replaced with something new!*


Next card, I had the coloured stripes and glitter on the side for a good few weeks. It was just sitting there because I had no idea what else to do with it. And then seeing as we weren't going to add sentiments, I thought, why not just chuck in a couple of flourishes and bling bling with rhinestones?


 And another lazy card to finish off the post today.


So I've done 10 cards to help Steph so far. Not too bad given I only worked on it for 3 days now and I thought I didn't have any inspiration left. We still need to make more adult caregiver cards and some for teenagers which is a bit of a pain in the butt. But we'll get there.
Thanks for coming by!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
{Autumn Rose Carnations}
STAMP: [PTI] Year of Flowers: Carnations
INK: [PTI] Autumn Rose; [Memento] Tuxedo Black
PAPER: [PTI] Rustic Cream, Autumn Rose
OTHER: [PTI] Woodgrain impression plate, Edgers #3 die collection, satin ribbon (Autumn Rose); [Copic] Sketch Markers (R20, R22, R24)

{Colourful Flourishes}
STAMP: [PTI] Fancy Flourishes
INK: [PTI] Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise
PAPER: [PTI] Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist
OTHER: [PTI] Fancy Flourishes die collection; [KaiserCraft] rhinestones; [Sellotape] double sided tape; [Jasart] Fine glitter

{Lazy Sunflower Card}
STAMP: [PTI] Simple Sunflowers
INK: [PTI] Kraft, Dark Chocolate; [SU!] Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight; Versamark
PAPER: [PTI] Kraft, Rustic Cream
OTHER: [PTI] Simple Sunflower die collection, grosgrain ribbon (Lemon Tart); [We R Memory Keepers] Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (aqua)

1 comment:

carol (krillsister) said...

Euna,
Three beautiful cards. Each one so different. The sunflowers really got me.