Monday 26 March 2012

PTI Blog Hop March 2012

Hi everyone. Hopefully this scheduled thing posts this at the right time for the PTI Blog Hop. This month, it's all about Spring and colours aqua and yellow!

  
Here's the inspiration photo...
 
  
 Those of you who came earlier to my blog will know that I was in the process of making baby cards to thank two newly made parents for letting me be present at their special moment when their little one was born ;) So here's the other card I made.

Unfortunately the glitter didn't come out all that well, but it's sitting there in the while gaps between the Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart panels!

I got another use out of the Bundle of Love set. Sentiment is from Night Night Moon set. I really feel that there is something still missing in this card as a final touch but I gave up on it after staring at it all day.

Hope you enjoyed my take on the coloured panels and glitter in between :)
 
I'm going to try and make another few cards to share over time while I'm away now!
 
Thanks for coming!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [PTI] Bundle of Love, Night Night Moon
INK: [PTI] Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise; [StazOn] Tuxedo Black
PAPER: [PTI] Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist
OTHER: [PTI] Grosgrain ribbon (white); [KaiserCraft] Rhinestone; [Copic] Sketch Marker (E00, E21, T1, Y35, Y38)

10 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet card. This is such a nice take on the challenge.

Gayatri said...

I love the colour block on the background, Euna! The image is crisp and love shading. Great take on the picture :) Love it.

I have a blog award for you on my blog :)

Kelly S. said...

Such a sweet background you made, and I just love that stork image with it! Super cute sentiment on your ribbon banner, too!

Kristi said...

Love this Euna! i never would have thought to make a baby card! So cute, cute, cute!!

Kristi said...

Love this Euna! i never would have thought to make a baby card! So cute, cute, cute!!

LEG Studios said...

Love how you used ribbon to make your banner - so sweet - and love the glitter stripes too!

Mayol said...

What a sweet card! I love the wide stripes!

Deb said...

Euna, this is gorgeous! Love that glitter!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet! I love the striped background!

Oh, and thanks for the blog award, Euna-- you're so sweet!

cards by cara said...

Oh, that stork is darling!! ;)