Monday 6 February 2012

PTI 5th Anniversary Day 1

Hi everyone. A super duper quick post so I can submit my card for Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary Day 1 challenge.

It's a bit difficult stamping at the mo as I'm away from home. Everything's in a box jumbled up, I have a tiny desk and the chair is all prickly and uncomfortable.

Anyway, I made a very quick card, which hardly looks anything like Erin's inspirational project with hair ties. Really, the only thing it has in common is the frame.

And apologies. I didn't bring my camera with me to Cromwell, so you will have to put up with shocking shots off my cheap phone. It's really really shocking quality. I'm going to make up with some nice photos from my trip today as well (see next post).

Anyway, card first before time runs out!

It's Aqua Mist base with Ocean Tides mat frame. You have to use your imagination a little bit with this shocking camera. I also misted it a bit over the clouds for a bit of shimmer.

Thanks for coming. I'll do another post of Lake Wanaka summer goodness shortly!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [PTI] Fly Away
INK: [SU!] Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
PAPER: [PTI] Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides
OTHER: [PTI] Diamonds impression plate, Clouds die collection, Fly Away die collection; [Studio Calico] Mister Huey's Color Mists (Calico Shine)

2 comments:

Elena said...

I love your shimmery clouds! The whole card is super cute.

Deb said...

The clouds are gorgeous! Love this card! It is so pretty!