Wednesday 8 February 2012

Make It Monday #52 - Part 2

Hi everyone! Back again as promised! Here's the second card I made last night for this week's MIM :)
 It's rather weird having an umbrella that's folded and getting blown away. Steph tells me it might be suitable for Melbourne. I think I might send this to a friend in Wellington, our capital city. It's famous for being windy (my friend says it's a city where traffic lights sway from side to side in the wind haha).

Sorry about the shocking quality yet again. It's Aqua Mist base with my last little piece of white cardstock T_T
 
Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks for coming by!
 
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [PTI] Scattered Showers, Tiny Tags I, Tiny Tags II
INK: [PTI] Aqua Mist; [SU!] Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
PAPER: [PTI] Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist
OTHER: [PTI] Scattered Showers die collection, Mat Stack #4 die, Tiny Tags die collection, Edgers #3 die, Diamonds impression plate; baker's twine (blue); glitter; foam tape

2 comments:

Karen said...

Your card is beautiful in its simplicity.

karen h said...

This is awesome! Love the curled umbrella and the twine.