Friday 21 October 2011

Snowflake Christmas Tree

I finished the last class of the year today. I've passed my Paediatrics run, which I believe means I've gained "terms" to sit my final exams starting in a week! Eeeek!

I'm just lost where to even start studying. But gotta start somewhere right?

I've just done a massive overhaul of *some* of my notes. Amazing how much handouts, notes and others I have accumulated in the space of 5 years. I'm sooo going to need a bookshelf soon, not to mention a total clean up of notes after exams!

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear me rant. I have made more cards... in fact, quite a few. But I haven't any photos of them yet, so I'll share a card I made quite a while ago which has been sitting around waiting to be blogged.


I stamped the snowflake images from SU!'s Snow Swirled set. It was meant to look like a Christmas Tree... not sure about it any more. But the gold embossing over the Scarlet Jewel cardstock certainly makes it look Christmassy!

I finished it off with some bling with rhinestones ;)

I'm dying to share my other cards, but I'm trying really hard to resist!!! I just got myself a Plaid Royal Coat Dimensional Magic today... and they look magic with the PTI Holiday Lights set!!!

Anyway, I'll be back later with lots more! Just another 10 days or so and I'll be all done! Can't wait!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: SU! Snow Swirled
INK: Versamark (for embossing)
PAPER: PTI Kraft & Scarlet Jewel Cardstocks
OTHER: Filigree Gold Heat Embossing Powder, KaiserCraft Rhinestone (Champaigne)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the gold embossing with scarlet Jewel. That looks so wonderful. What a great idea to do that with snowflakes. And, the bling is fabby, too.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, super pretty, Euna! I love it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous card. The gold embossing on the scarlet jewel makes it look so elegant.
good luck on your exams.