Sunday 23 October 2011

Make It Monday #37

I didn't exactly make this card specifically for this week's Make It Monday, but somehow... it sort of fit into it. So I thought why not link it in?

I've enjoyed seeing some amazing work by others here and there. Mine's not so much of a fancy frame (because I just didn't get around to it), but nevertheless... it's still a frame (I guess!).


This was my attempt at using my new Polka Dot Basics II set I bought from Jada. It's a small card, and a certainly unconventional colour scheme when it comes to Christmas cards, but hey, it's cute! ;) I can't wait to see the Tremendous Treats set arrive in the next couple of weeks - then I'd be all set to mass-producing Christmas cards! Hopefully, no more getting stuck at Customs *fingers crossed*

Okay, study break over! See you all laters! ;)

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: PTI Polka Dot Basic II, Tiny Treats: Christmas, Christmas Labels, Tag Its #8
INK: Versamark, SU! Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, Calypso Coral, Real Red
PAPER: PTI Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White
OTHER: PTI Limitless Layers 1 3/4" die set, Filigree Heat Embossing Powder (Clear), American Crafts Ribbon, Corner Chomper (Aqua), Faber Castell Watercolour Pencil

4 comments:

Cristina said...

This is so cute! I love the light blue for Christmas.

carol (krillsister) said...

I agree; this is a cute card with the blue color scheme. Love the polka dots.

Suzanne Russell said...

Such a happy little card! I love the blue dots too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun Christmas card, love the frame and jolly little Santa.