Sunday 11 September 2011

Make It Monday #31 (Part 2)

Hi everyone!

Here's the seond part to my Make It Monday challenge cards fresh off the tabletop!

For those who viewed my MIM part 1 post, I have updated with a photo of the blue/green one that I've finished :)

Here are two more cards that I made.


This one uses Tiny Treats: Birthday in the background. I admit that I struggled with this card a lot. I started off with a different idea, and that fell down through the roof, so I flipped my red cardstock over and started anew. 
 
It looks better now, but you may be able to tell that I've tried to mask my Banner Builder stamp with lots of baker's twine!


And yes, I can't not use Scattered Showers! Here's a simple background (perhaps a tad too simple) of the umbrellas and I put all the focus onto the red umbrella.

Thanks for coming again!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
{PARTY Card}
STAMP: PTI Alpha Blocks & Tiny Treats: Birthday
INK: SU! Real Red, Versamark
PAPER: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White Cardstocks
OTHER: Baker's twine, Clear Filigree Embossing Powder, Corner Chomper (aqua)

{Scattered Showers Card}
STAMP: PTI Scattered Showers
INK: Versamark, SU! Real Red & Early Espresso, PTI Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo
PAPER: PTI Kraft & Rustic Cream
OTHER: PTI Half & Half die, Edgers #3 die & Scattered Showers die

1 comment:

Joyce said...

These are too cute. And, I also just got both of these stamp sets, so thanks for the great ideas.