Thursday 1 September 2011

"Bring on the Happy"

My gosh, was I surprised to see so many lovely comments and feedbacks about my last Make It Monday card on Facebook and here - it totally made my day! Thank you all!

Anyway, to more cards I promised. I had a friend turn 24 last Saturday. Because of our mid-semester break, many of us have gone travelling, so she decided to hold off the party (for us, it usually means a nice lunch out lol) for another couple of weeks.
   
So I went ahead and made a card for her. I, in a not-that-obvious-way asked her what her favourite colour was *lol*. Apparently it's pink now, so a pink card it was. I hope she didn't put two and two together and realised I was making her a pink card lol
 
  
I decided "bring on the HAPPY!" sentiment from the Big Birthday Wishes set was fitting for my dear friend. 24 and she's already fought off cancer and had her share of tough times, and I decided it's time she gets happy (mind you, she's happy pretty much 24/7 though...).

I also made another one in blue for another friend who will be turning 23 shortly.
 
  
My card stash box is looking very happy now. Most are double-ups but it makes me happy just opening them up and looking inside :)

Thanks for coming by again!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS
STAMPS: PTI A Little Argyle, Big Birthday Wishes
INK: Versamark, StazOn Tuxedo Black
PAPER: PTI Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist & Hawaiian Shores
OTHER: PTI By the Numbers die, Mat Stack #4 die, Edgers #1 die, baker's twine

4 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

What fun cards. Love the colors.
TFS
Ang

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. Love the colors too!

Joyce said...

These are just so cute. I think I'll make some like them, although my numbers will be MUCH higher for my friends. We are all approaching big birthdays this year, but I won't scare you with the numbers. I hope that your friends really like the cards.

Karen C. said...

Lovely cards, Euna. The bright blue one is so pretty. You look like you're having lots of fun with all your new goodies!! Thanks for sharng.