Monday 5 September 2011

Back to Scattered Showers

Oh I'm running out of cards to post!

Anyway, before I make a dash to GirlGuiding tonight, here's another card to share.

Pretty simple card, using my fav Scattered Showers set and the Edgers #1 die.


I also added some rhinestones on the leftmost umbrella (just because they look very cute on these umbrella die cuts).
 
I won't make this a long post, but this could make an easy card to make for whatever occasion.
 
Thanks for popping by.

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMPS: PTI Scattered Showers
INK: PTI Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo, SU! Real Red & Early Espresso
PAPER: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate & Vintage Cream
OTHER: PTI Scattered Showers & Edgers #1 dies, KaiserKraft rhinestones (Lippy Red), Corner Chomper (aqua)

4 comments:

Elena said...

love it! your simple style always has such a nice flair - love the layout!

Joyce said...

This is such a sweet card. I agree, you could put almost any sentiment on this card. I think that your blog proves that the busiest people also get the most done!!

Mad for Paper said...

This is super cute. I love your color combo.
TFS
Ang

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. I like how you used the edger die. Shall keep that in mind. I agreee the rhinestones are a nice accent.